Convert any Adobe Pagemaker Document to a fully editable Adobe InDesign File. 🙂
Adobe no longer supports Pagemaker imports in InDesign. As they phased this application out it has left many people with a back catalogue of Pagemaker files which they are now unable to use. This is a simple solution to this problem.
As with all file conversions you may need to replace any fonts used within the file.
Simply follow these instuctions:
- Choose the version of InDesign you require your files to be converted to above
- Select the number of Adobe Pagemaker files you wish to upload
- Make your payment via paypal. All major cards accepted.
- You will then be directed to the file upload page. PLEASE ZIP YOUR FILES!
- if you can’t upload your files you can also send to email@example.com via www.wetransfer.com
- Then open what was your Adobe Pagemaker File in Adobe Indesign!
Once your file has been received it will be manually converted for you. You will then receive an email containing a link to your files.